Varicose Vein Treatment-Grand Junction, CO
Varicose vein treatment is not for everyone. The following list of symptoms below may mean that you should be screened for chronic venous insufficiency.
- Visible varicose veins
- Previous diagnosis of varicose veins or venous insufficiency
- Existing vascular issues, including aortic aneurysm, peripheral arterial disease, carotid artery disease, or kidney failure
- Aching legs after long periods of standing or sitting
- Frequent swelling of legs or ankles
- Frequent leg pain and cramping
- Legs feeling heavy
- Restless legs when sitting or lying down
- Skin discoloration
- Burning or itching skin
If you are suffering from these symptoms, contact our Grand Junction, CO office today for a consultation at 970-242-8346. Or, use our contact page to schedule a visit. Then we will make sure that you come away more knowledgeable about your vein health.
If we recommend treatment, we will discuss your options with you. As many varicose vein treatments are non-invasive, we can take care of them in-office.
And don’t worry if your veins have problems. Because we are here to help. You will recover quickly and resume your normal activities in no time. Dr. Andrew Morse performs these treatments almost every day. So he is very experienced and highly skilled.
First, he will make you comfortable before he begins any procedure. That way, you will always have a good experience.