Are you a candidate for varicose vein treatment?
The following list of symptoms below may indicate that you should be screened for chronic venous insufficiency.
- Visible varicose veins
- Previous diagnosis of varicose veins or venous insufficiency
- Existing vascular issues, including aortic aneurysm, peripheral arterial disease, carotid artery disease, or kidney failure
- Aching legs after long periods of standing or sitting
- Frequent swelling of legs or ankles
- Frequent leg pain and cramping
- Legs feeling heavy
- Restless legs when sitting or lying down
- Skin discoloration
- Burning or itching skin
If you are suffering from these symptoms, contact our office today for a consultation.